Friday, March 30, 2007

Sandwich Cake Cookies

, ,
These simply sweet cookies are my kids favorite. I brought two full batches to work once and they were gone in 10 minutes between the time I put the basket down and I came back to the desk. It's made with a cake mix, so you can make your favorite flavor. This is a great way to eat cake without making a cake.

Ingredients
1 boxed cake mix ( without pudding )
2 eggs
1 tbsp. water
1/2 cup vegetable oil

Put all the ingredients into a bowl at the same time. Mix until blended well with a spoon or mixer. Make sure you use a heavy duty mixer because this is a thick cookie recipe. You can roll it into small balls, but I use a melon baller to make my balls the perfect size. Bake in 350 degree oven for 10 minutes.

After they cool, turn the cookie upside down and spoon on about a tablespoon of your favorite frosting and top with another cookie. I use frosting straight from the can. It is easy and tastes great.

Combination ideas
Devils food cake mix and vanilla frosting
Vanilla cake and chocolate frosting
Funfetti cake and vanilla frosting ( My kids favorite )
Lemon cake mix and Lemon frosting

1 comment:

Bev said...

These would be great for a bake sale! All the kids would love them!

Bev

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...