Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Birthday Brownie 'Cake'


birthday brownie 'cake'
Originally uploaded by mommawants1more
I found this brownie cake and thought it would be a great birthday cake for a brownie lover. Instead of baking in a traditional brownie pan, just bake the brownies in round cake pans. Top with buttercream frosting or coolwhip. Serve with ice cream. My daughter loves brownies and has become quite the little thief whenever I bake them, so this would be great for her, even to take to school. What about a great cake for a teenage boy!!!! Or even your husband!!! Everyone loves brownies.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUM!
I do something similar with brownies but use a chocolate ganache between layers. It is different..dense and good!

Juggling Frogs said...

Brownie cake layers like this make a great ice-cream cake. Just cool the layers and smear a half-gallon of softened ice cream in the middle, like a big sandwich. Then it can be frosted (quickly) and frozen.

I found your blog via the Pizza blog carnival. I liked your stolen pizza story, too!

All the best,
CLKL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...