Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Shh! It's a Secret.


I have always shared my recipes with everyone. I have never held back information about my cooking, until Sunday. I make very good cut-out cookies. I have always been willing to give out the recipe, but I have decided not the share my decorating knowledge. I have thought about selling them for a business and did plenty of work and research on how to make them. I like my frosting recipe, which is Royal Frosting for anyone who wants to look it up. It's no secret. However, I decorate my cookies with a paintbrush. I tried every other way and this works better for me. They looked perfect. When someone plain out asked me how I did it, I couldn't tell the truth. I'm one of those people who hates to lie, but this took me a lot of research and I am not sharing it with every other member of the family. I guess to say I lied is stretching the truth. I just avoiding giving direct answers. I answered yes and no questions honestly. I just never offered the word paintbrush.


I hate to keep this to myself, but this time I have forbidden my husband from sharing the information with anyone. He likes to brag about me, but he understands why. I'm not really all that bad. I am sharing it with you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...